Hands On Orlando works with companies and their employees in ways that are good for business and the community. (For information about done-in-a-day projects and team building, click here.)
- Workplace Orientations - we support the HR function by enhancing opportunities for employees and businesses to get involved in the community.
- Employee Surveys - we help companies gauge employees' opinions and perceptions related to teamwork and corporate volunteer engagement.
- Drives - we design workplace drives for items like school supplies or canned goods that rally and empower employees and companies to help the community.
- Volunteer Project Management - we identify, plan, manage and lead hands-on, done-in-a-day and ongoing projects that occur in the workplace or community.
- Employee Leadership Training - we train key employees to become corporate leaders through our community involvement work.
- Tune Up - we help businesses start or turn-up their employee volunteer programs.
- Employee leadership and skills development
- Team building
- Loyalty and retention
- Employee recruitment
- Enhances public reputation
- Create a stronger community.
- Save staff time and money by outsourcing to Hands On Orlando.
Hands On Orlando has managed more than 4500 projects and inspired, engaged and supported over 185,000 community and corporate volunteers, from all 50 States and 60 countries.
Our projects have helped more than 300 non-profit organizations, schools and parks. None help Hands On Orlando.
Hands On Orlando, founded in 1999, is a 501(c)3, federally tax exempt, non-profit, charitable organization that is 100% supported by tax-deductible donations.