Corporate Citizenship - What is your Return On Involvement?SM
Hands On Orlando works with companies and their employees in ways that are good for business and the community.
- Workplace Orientations - we support the HR function by enhancing opportunities for employees and businesses to get involved in the community.
- Employee Surveys - we help companies gauge employees' opinions and perceptions related to teamwork and corporate engagement.
- Drives - we design workplace events that rally and empower employees and businesses to help the community.
- Volunteer Project Management - we identify, plan, manage and lead hands-on, done-in-a-day projects for companies of all sizes.
- Employee Leadership Training - we train key employees to become corporate leaders through our community involvement work.
- Tune Up - we help businesses start or turn-up their employee volunteer programs.
- Create a stronger team.
- Boost employee morale.
- Recruit and retain the best talent.
Companies save many hours of staff time by outsourcing to Hands On Orlando.
Hands On Orlando has managed more than 4000 projects and inspired, engaged and supported over 185,000 community and corporate volunteers, from all 50 States and 60 countries.
Our projects have helped more than 300 non-profit organizations, schools and parks. None help Hands On Orlando.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)3, federally tax exempt, non-profit, charitable organization that is 100% supported by tax-deductible donations.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.