Donate - Do More Good!
Our work also improves the lives of people who need help and assists the general public. We have helped over 300 non-profit organizations, schools and parks, and have been in operation since 1999.
We recommend that you donate a dollar amount that corresponds with your age. If you are age 25, for example, consider donating $25 to us. No matter the dollar amount, every donation makes a difference.
How You can Help Today
Our Work Leverages Time and Talent Like No Other Regional Charity
- We help people and improve the Central Florida community.
- We empower thousands of people (volunteers) to become problem solvers while they learn about community needs.
- We save non-profit agencies money and they never pay for our support or project management expertise.
- Our volunteers make additional commitments of time and money to our non-profit partners.
- Non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people.
- For volunteer survey results, click here.
Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)3, non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.