DonateWe support and serve people who want to volunteer. Hands On Orlando's projects also assist third-party non-profit organizations, schools and parks. None help Hands On Orlando.
It costs Hands On Orlando over $100,000 a year to identify, plan, manage and lead community projects that you can join at no cost.
Our work improves our community, saves non-profit organizations money and inspires, empowers and educates volunteers.
How You can HelpBesides making a personal gift, ask your friends to donate to Hands On Orlando. Throw a fundraising dinner party on our behalf. Do something daring and raise pledges. Or, donate stocks or money to the Hands On Orlando Endowment Fund.
- Monetary donations. (Our passion does not pay the bills.)
- Warehouse facility
- Box truck
- Gift cards to cut our cost of project supplies (Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart)
- Our work supports people who need help and improves our community.
- We empower thousands of people (volunteers) to become problem solvers and expose them to community issues.
- We save non-profit agencies money and we do not charge them money for our support.
- Our volunteers make additional commitments of time and money to our non-profit partners.
- Non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people.
- We have served more than 185,000 volunteers, helped over 300 community organizations and managed more than 4500 projects.
Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes.59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)3, non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.