DonateWhy does Hands On Orlando need a donation from you? After all, doesn't HOO work with thousands of volunteers every year?
Well, it actually costs HOO money to support volunteers and to identify, plan, manage and lead projects that volunteers join.
And none of the more than 4000 projects we have coordinated have ever supported Hands On Orlando, since its founding in 1999.
Even though our work helps the homeless and hungry, at-risk children, seniors, veterans, animals, the environment, victims of domestic violence, and so much more; Hands On Orlando's "poster child" is the Volunteer.
Look in a mirror. You are our "poster child." For this reason, it is difficult for volunteers to understand HOO's need for donations.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)3, tax-exempt charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
We help donors create a greater impact.
- Our work supports people who need help.
- Thousands of people (volunteers) become problem solvers while they learn about community issues.
- We save non-profit agencies money.
- Our work helps non-profit agencies meet grant requirements related to volunteer engagement.
- Many of our volunteers make additional commitments of money and time directly to non-profit agencies that we assist.
- Non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people (volunteers).
Our Work Is Unique.
No other non-profit organization does what we do in Central Florida.
Hands On Orlando tackles community problems and causes a long-lasting impact. We’ve served more than 180,000 volunteers and supported over 300 non-profit organizations, schools and parks.
Contact Information.Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes.59-3660188.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.