DonateHands On Orlando plans, mananges and leads meaningful, community-based projects that are free to join and open to the general public. They cost us over $100,000 to coordinate every year.
Donations help offset our cost to support and equip volunteer. Our work helps people who need assistance and the Central Florida community.
How You can Help Today
Here Are Our Current Needs
- Monetary donations. (Our passion and 15 years' experience does not pay the bills.)
- Warehouse/manufacturing facility
- Box truck
- Gift cards to reduce our cost of project supplies (Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart)
- Our work helps people and the Central Florida community.
- We empower thousands of people (volunteers) to become problem solvers while they learn about community issues.
- We save non-profit agencies money.
- Our volunteers make additional commitments of time and money to our non-profit partners.
- Many non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people.
Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)3, non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.