DonateHelp us celebrate our 15th birthday by making a monetary donation to Hands On Orlando. Why? Unlike other non-profit organizations that need volunteers...we serve volunteers!
It costs Hands On Orlando over $100,000 a year to identify, plan, manage and lead community projects that inspire and empower people who want to volunteer.
Just as important, we improve The Human Condition by assisting people who need help, like the hungry and homeless. Our work makes a long-term difference in the community and helps non-profit organizations, schools and parks save money and get important work done.
Also, no Hands On Orlando projects help HOO.
How You can HelpMake a monetary contribution. Ask your friends to support HOO with a donation. Throw a fundraising dinner party on our behalf. Do something daring and raise pledges. Donate shares of stock to our endowment fund.
Our Genuine Needs
- Monetary donations. (Our passion does not pay the bills.)
- Office/warehouse facility
- Box truck/cargo van
- Gift cards to cut our cost of project tools and supplies (Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart)
- Our work supports people who need help in the community.
- We empower thousands of people (volunteers) to become problem solvers and expose them to community issues.
- We save non-profit agencies money and do not charge them for our support.
- Our efforts help non-profits meet grant requirements.
- Our volunteers make additional commitments of time and money to our non-profit partners.
- Non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people.
- HOO has served more than 185,000 volunteers, helped over 300 non-profit organizations and managed more than 4500 projects. We have a 15 year history.
Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes.59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)3, non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.