DonateHands On Orlando depends upon monetary donations from volunteers it serves, companies and the general public to stay in business. We are a federally tax-exempt 501(c)3 non-profit charity.
Hands On Orlando spent over $150,000 last year supporting volunteers, non-profit organizations, schools and parks and people who need help.
All of our calendar-based community projects are free to join and open to the general public. Our projects don't support or help Hands On Orlando.
Our Donors Cause Greater Good
- Our work helps people and the Central Florida community.
- We empower thousands of people (volunteers) to become problem solvers while they learn about community needs.
- We save non-profit agencies money.
- Our volunteers make additional commitments of time and money to our non-profit partners.
- Many non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people.
How You can Help Today
Consider donating stocks, bonds, life insurance or other funds to the Hands On Orlando Endowment Fund managed by the Central Florida Foundation.
Our Current Needs
- Monetary donations to support daily operations. (Our passion and 15 years' experience does not pay the bills.)
- Warehouse/light-manufacturing facility
- Box truck
- Gift cards to reduce our cost of project supplies (Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart)
Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)3, non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.