Donations to Hands On Orlando are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Hands On Orlando is a non-profit, 501(c)3, tax-exempt, charitable organization that solves community problems by inspiring and empowering people to make a difference through volunter action.
We are 100% supported by monetary donations from people like you, volunteers, groups and companies. None of our projects support HOO.
Why support Hands On Orlando?It costs money to support and equip volunteers and to identify, plan, manage and led projects that take place across our community. None of these costs are passed along to non-profit agencies or volunteers.
We give donors more "bang for the buck."
- Our work helps people who are in need of assistance.
- Thousands of people (volunteers) become problem solvers while we help them learn about important community issues.
- Our projects save non-profit agencies money.
- Our work helps non-profit agencies reach volunteer engagement goals that help them meet their grant requirements.
- Many of our volunteer make commitments of time and money directly to our non-profit agencies that we help, after they participate in our managed projects.
- Many non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people (volunteers).
Here are Four Ways You Can Help.
- Make a monetary donation to support Hands On Orlando's annual operating expenses.
- Donate money to the Hands On Orlando Endowment Fund (Community Foundation of Central Florida) to help ensure Hands On Orlando's long-term future.
- Give us gift cards (Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes). This will help us save money on project supplies and tools.
- Become a Project Coordinator
Our Work Is Unique.
No other non-profit organization does what we do in Central Florida.
We tackle community problems and our impact is long-lasting. Besides improving The Human Condition, we’ve engaged over 180,000 volunteers on thousands of hands-on projects, across Central Florida.
Our work has supported over 300 non-profit organizations and hundreds of thousands of people.
Here's an example of the work involved to produce one HOO project.
- Agency contact, vetting and site visits...
- Identification of tasks...
- Project planning and coordination...
- Tools, supplies and volunteer support determination...
- Acquisition of tools, supplies...
- Volunteer recruitment...
- Delivery of tools and supplies to the (recipient) organization...
- Project Coordinator identification...
- Project on-site leadership, implementation and evaluation...
Hands On Orlando has identified, planned, managed and led over 4000 projects.
Contact Information.Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes.59-3660188.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.