Donate - Be part of our 1%...
Yet 99.5% (survey results) say our projects are well managed. And 99.9% of volunteers feel they "made a difference." And 99.5% of volunteers say "they would recommend Hands On Orlando to their family and friends."
Why the imbalance? It turns out most volunteers think they help us when they volunteer. And we don't appear as financially needy as some other charities.
Actually, no projects help Hands On Orlando. All help third-party organizations. It takes a lot of money to support people who want to volunteer.
We Do More Good
- We empower people (volunteers) to become problem solvers while they learn about community issues.
- Our work helps thousands of children and adults who need help.
- We save non-profit agencies money (project outcomes) and help them qualify for grant money from other sources.
- Many volunteers we serve make additional commitments of time and money directly to organizations that receive our support.
- Non-profit agencies we serve become better known by more caring people.
How You can Help Today
Or donate stocks, bonds, real estate and life insurance to the Hands On Orlando Endowment Fund, managed by the Central Florida Foundation.
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes 59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)(3), non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.