Give as Good as You Get!
If we have given you good service as a project participant or if you believe our work is important, consider making a monetary donation to Hands On Orlando.
Less than 1% of the volunteers we serve donate to Hands On Orlando. Yet, 99.5% (surveys) of volunteers we have served say our projects are well managed and 99.9% of volunteers feel they "made a difference."
So, what's up?
Most project participants believe they help us in some way when they volunteer. And we don't appear as needy as other some other charities.
Truth is, when you volunteer we assist you, third-party charities and people who need help.
We Do More Good
- We empower you to become a problem solver while we help you learn about community issues.
- Our work helps thousands of children and adults who need help.
- We save non-profit agencies money, improve their services and help them rech their goals sooner. And we help them qualify for grants from other sources.
- Many volunteers we serve make additional commitments of time and money directly to organizations they helped on our projects.
- Non-profit agencies we serve become better known by more caring people, like you.
How You can Help Today
Make a one-time or ongoing monetary donation. Ask your family and friends to donate. Throw a fundraising party. Do something daring and raise pledges.
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes 59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)(3), non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.