Yet 99.5% (survey results) say our projects are well managed. And 99.9% of our volunteers feel like they "made a difference." The percentage of volunteers served who say they would recommend Hands On Orlando to their family and friends: 99.5%.
We encourage you to be part of our 1%. It takes money to support people who want to volunteer.
Volunteers usually don't make monetary donations because they think they help us by volunteering.
We Do More Good
- We empower people (volunteers) to become problem solvers while they learn about community issues.
- Our work helps thousands of children and adults who need help.
- We save non-profit agencies money (project outcomes) and help them qualify for grant money from other sources.
- Many volunteers we serve make additional commitments of time and money directly to organizations that receive our support.
- All non-profit agencies we serve become better known by more caring people.
How You can Help Today
Or donate stocks, bonds, real estate and life insurance to the Hands On Orlando Endowment Fund, managed by the Central Florida Foundation.
Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a federally tax-exempt, 501(c)(3), non-profit charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.