DonateHelp us celebrate our 15th birthday by making a monetary donation to Hands On Orlando.
Why does Hands On Orlando need a donation from you? It costs Hands On Orlando tens of thousands of dollars every year to recruit and support volunteers and to identify, plan, manage and lead awesome projects.
None of our projects support Hands On Orlando. They help people who want to volunteer, people who need help and non-profit agencies, schools and parks.
Hands On Orlando depends upon the generosity of volunteers and others to stay in business. Here are our major needs.
- Monetary donations
- Office/warehouse facility
- Box truck/cargo van
- Gift cards (Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart)
- Items we can auction on Ebay
We help donors create a greater impact.
- Our work supports people who need help.
- We empower thousands of people (volunteers) to become problem solvers while we expose them to important community issues.
- We save non-profit agencies money.
- Our work helps non-profit agencies meet grant requirements related to volunteer engagement.
- Our volunteers make additional commitments of money and time directly to non-profit agencies that they assisted on projects that we coordinated.
- Non-profit agencies become better known in the community by more caring people.
Our Work Is Unique.
No other non-profit organization does what we do in Central Florida.
Hands On Orlando tackles community problems and causes a long-lasting impact upon volunteers, people who need help and partner agencies.
We’ve served more than 185,000 volunteers, supported over 300 non-profit organizations, schools and parks and managed over 4000 projects.
Our "Poster Child" is...YOU!
Even though we help the homeless and hungry, at-risk children, seniors, veterans, animals, the environment, victims of domestic violence and more, Hands On Orlando's "poster child" is the Volunteer.
Contact Information.Hands On Orlando, Inc.
1850 Lee Road, #218
Winter Park, FL 32789
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes.59-3660188.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)3, tax-exempt charity. Donations to HOO are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.