Create Teams / Manage Teams / Project Attendance
Involve your friends and family by creating a volunteer team.
Create a team and invite others to join. As simple as 1-2-3.
- Log-in to your member account and click, "Create A New Team."
- Complete the form. Enter the first names, last names and unique e-mail addresses of each person. (It someone is under the age of 14, enter phone number instead of e-mail.)
- Click: "Create Team." Congratulations!
Sign up "confirmed" team members to a project.
- Go to the specific project's sign-up page. Confirm that enough volunteers spaces are still available.
- Click, "Sign up with a team." (Your account will open. Select the team that volunteers will be coming from.)
Highlight team members who you personally guarantee will attend and be on-time! (By defaut, the team captain is added to the project's roster.)
- Project captains must make sure all volunteers arrive with completed VIP waiver forms!
- If attendance is less than 85%, teams and the people who no-show can be terminated without notice, to prevent further harm to recipient charities and Hands On Orlando.
Questions? Call 407.740.8652 if you need assistance.