Want to participate in our volunteer projects? You will need a member account. Click here. We provide this service at no cost to you!
- Sign up and attend projects
- Join project waiting lists and remove yourself from projects
- Create and manage public or private teams or join public teams
- List your availability, skills and interests
- See how many hours you have volunteered
- Qualify to earn awards
Age of Participation
You can be a young as three (3) years old (minimum age varies by project) to volunteer. But to get a member account you must be at least 14 years of age.
If you are under age 14, an adult must create a team and add you to their team.
You can download our Volunteer Hours Verification Form and present it to our Project Leader for their signature, at the conclusion of each project.
If you need a letter proving that you volunteered, ask the agency you helped. It was the beneficiary.
Want to help Hands On Orlando?
Monetary donations from volunteers, groups and companies enable us to serve and support more volunteers like you.
As a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization, Hands On Orlando is 100% funded by contributions from volunteers, companies and groups.