Corporate Team Building That Works
Hands On Orlando is an event planner and manager that is also a non-profit, 501(c)3 charity. We have led thousands of projects and helped more than 300 Central Florida area charities/schools/parks. HOO has supported more than 200,000 corporate and community volunteers, since 1999.
When working with Hands On Orlando, your project can occur in the community, meeting space or workplace on any day or time.
Your project identification, planning, implementation headaches and worries are OVER! Hands On Orlando plans every detail, down to the last paintbrush.
Call 407.740.8652 for more information.
Project Cost - Based Upon Important Factors
- Number of participants
- Duration (hours)
- Project planning/management
Yes, 100% of all funds received support HOO's non-profit mission.
Hundreds of Options Customized to Your Objectives.
Here is a short list of hands-on options.
- Create/assemble items (STEM, anti-bullying, financial literacy, critical thinking among children/seniors.)
- Paint (Make shelters, schools, daycare centers and homes of veterans better.)
- Landscaping/environmental activities (Enhance land used by children, at-risk families and the public.)
- Pack food, hygiene/back to school kits (Help hungry children, families, veterans or seniors.)
- Assemble bikes (Improve motor-skills and transportation options for children and teenagers.)
- Construct/install things like garden boxes and benches. (Improve homeless shelters, schools, nursing homes.)
- Build a park. (Promote play and excercise options for children, adults with disabilities and seniors at various charities.)
Volunteer Survey Results
Q - Did you make a difference by volunteering today? A - Yes, 98.7%
Q - Was participation a good use of your time? A - Yes, 99.1%
Q - Was today's project well managed? A - Yes, 97.7%
Some clients include: Raytheon, Salesforce, Sherwin-Williams, Nike, Cisco Systems, GE, Disney, Merck, Apple, The Home Depot, Verizon, Microsoft, Bayer, Bank of America, HP, Best Buy, Pfizer, Walmart, JetBlue, Rockwell-Collins, Marriott, KPMG, LexisNexis, Hilton, Mitsubishi, Chrysler, National Basketball Association, Wells Fargo, HSBC, Target, Eaton, Olive Garden, GlaxoSmithKline, Baxter, Textron, Applied Biosystems, Golf Channel, Abbott, Unilever, McKesson, AT&T, Sun Trust, Novo Nordisk, CNL, Wyndham, HD Supply, HSBC, Allergan, Altria, United HealthCare, C.R. BARD, Lumenis, Walgreens, International Franchise Association and Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization.