Corporate Team Building That Works
Hands On Orlando is a professional event planning and project management company and a 501(c)3 non-profit charity.
HOO has planned, managed and led thousands of corporate teamwork and community projects, involving more than 200,000 employees of companies and community volunteers, since 1999.
Our work has also supported more than 300 Central Florida area charities that span all aspects of The Human Condition.
Your project identification, planning, implementation headaches and worries are OVER! Hands On Orlando plans every detail, down to the last paintbrush.
Call 407.740.8652 for more information.
Date, Time & Place Options
- Your project can occur in the community or at your workplace, hotel or meeting space. All projects are meaningful and hands-on.
The Business Case
After doing this work for more than 18 years, we understand that employee engagement decisions typically involves more than philanthropy. It is primarily an HR focused activity with connections to marketing, community and public relations.
Here is a short list of hands-on options.
- Create or assemble items that help people. (Financial literacy, STEM, anti-bullying, promote critical thinking among children and seniors, etc.)
- Paint. (Make places like shelters, schools, adult daycare centers and homes of veterans or low-income seniors better.)
- Landscaping and environmental activities. (Enhance land used by children, families and the general public.)
- Pack food, hygiene or back to school kits. (Help hungry children, families, veterans or seniors.)
- Assemble bikes. (Make life happier, improve motor-skills and transportation options for at-risk children and teenagers.)
- Construct elevated garden boxes and benches. (Improve homeless shelters, schools, nursing homes.)
- Build a park or special playground. (Promote play and excercise options for children and adults with disabilities.)
Project Cost is Based upon Various Factors.
- Number of employees involved in your project
- Project duration (hours)
- Project supplies needed
- Food (if applicable)
- Hands On Orlando project planning and on-site management
Q - Did you make a difference by volunteering today? A - Yes, 98.7%
Q - Was participation a good use of your time? A - Yes, 99.1%
Q - Was today's project well managed? A - Yes, 97.7%
Some clients include: Raytheon, Salesforce, Sherwin-Williams, Salesforce, Nike, Cisco Systems, GE, Disney, Merck, Apple, The Home Depot, Verizon, Microsoft, Bayer, Bank of America, HP, Best Buy, Pfizer, Walmart, JetBlue, Rockwell-Collins, Marriott, KPMG, LexisNexis, Hilton, Mitsubishi, Chrysler, National Basketball Association, Wells Fargo, HSBC, Target, Eaton, Olive Garden, GlaxoSmithKline, Baxter, Textron, Applied Biosystems, Golf Channel, Abbott, Unilever, McKesson, AT&T, Sun Trust, Novo Nordisk, CNL, Wyndham, HD Supply, HSBC, Allergan, Altria, United HealthCare, C.R. BARD, Lumenis, Walgreens, International Franchise Association and Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization.