Corporate Team Building That Works
Hands On Orlando is an event planning, non-profit charity that has planned, managed and led over 6000 corporate teamwork and community-based projects. Our work has supported over 300 Central Florida area charities and enriched the lives of more than one million people. HOO helped pioneer corporate citizenship in America in 1999.
Your project identification, planning, implementation headaches and worries are OVER! Hands On Orlando plans every detail, down to the last paintbrush.
Call 407.740.8652 for more information.
Date, Time & Place Options
- Your project can occur in-the-community, at a non-profit organization, public schools, etc.
- Have your event in-hotel, convention meeting spaces or workplaces.
- You can even pick the date and time of your project!
Teamwork Project Options and the Business Case
After doing this work for more than 18 years, we understand that corporate engagement usually means more than philanthropy. While primarily an HR focused activity, many companies consider their hands-on projects, marketing, community and public relations-related.
Here is a short list of options.
- Build a park or special playground. (Promote play and excercise options for children and adults with disabilities.)
- Pack food, hygiene or back to school kits. (Help hungry children, families, veterans or seniors.)
- Assemble bikes. (Make life happier, improve motor-skills and transportation options for at-risk children and teenagers.)
- Paint. (Make places like shelters, schools, adult daycare centers and the homes of veterans or low-income seniors better.)
- Construct elevated garden boxes and benches. (Improve homeless shelters, schools, nursing homes.)
- Landscaping and environmental activities. (Enhance land used by charities and the general public.)
- Create or assemble items that dramatically enhance lives. (Financial literacy, promote critical thinking, STEM, etc.)
Project Cost is Based upon Various Factors.
- Project supplies and tools needed
- Number of employees involved
- Project duration (hours)
- Food (if applicable)
- Hands On Orlando project planning and management
- Corporate generosity
Hands On Orlando is Good for Business! Survey Results.
Q - Did you make a difference by volunteering today? A - Yes, 98.7%
Q - Was participation a good use of your time? A - Yes, 99.1%
Q - Was today's project well managed? A - Yes, 97.7%
Hands On Orlando has managed more than 200,000 corporate and community volunteers. Our largest one-day project engaged 6000 people at 65 locations simultaneously.
Some clients include: Raytheon, Sherwin-Williams, Salesforce, Nike, Cisco Systems, GE, Disney, Merck, Apple, The Home Depot, Verizon, Microsoft, Bayer, Bank of America, HP, Best Buy, Pfizer, Walmart, JetBlue, Rockwell-Collins, Marriott, KPMG, LexisNexis, Hilton, Chrysler, National Basketball Association, Wells Fargo, HSBC, Target, Eaton, Olive Garden, GlaxoSmithKline, Baxter, Textron, Applied Biosystems, Golf Channel, Abbott, Unilever, McKesson, AT&T, Sun Trust, Novo Nordisk, CNL, Wyndham, HD Supply, HSBC, Allergan, Altria, United HealthCare, C.R. BARD, Lumenis, Walgreens, International Franchise Association and Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization.