Corporate Team Building That Works
Hands On Orlando is an experienced event planner and non-profit, 501(c)3 charity. HOO has managed more than 200,000 corporate and community volunteers, since 1999. We have led thousands of projects and helped over 300 Central Florida area charities/schools/parks.
Your project can occur in the community, meeting space or workplace on any day or time!
Your project identification, planning, implementation headaches and worries are OVER! Hands On Orlando plans every detail, down to the last paintbrush.
Call 407.740.8652 for more information.
Project Cost - Based Upon Important Factors
- Number of participants
- Duration (hours)
- Project planning/management
Yes, 100% of all funds received support the charity you select and Hands On Orlando's non-profit, charitable mission.
Hundreds of Options Customized to Your Objectives.
Here is a short list of hands-on options.
- Create/assemble items (STEM, anti-bullying, financial literacy, critical thinking among children/seniors.)
- Paint (Make shelters, group homes, daycare centers and homes of veterans or low-income home owners better.)
- Landscaping/environmental activities (Enhance places used by children, at-risk families and the public.)
- Pack food, hygiene kits (Help hungry children, families, veterans or seniors.)
- Assemble bikes (Improve motor-skills and transportation options for children and teenagers.)
- Construct/install things like garden boxes and benches. (Improve homeless shelters, schools, nursing homes.)
- Build a park. (Promote play and excercise options for children, adults with disabilities and seniors at various charities.)
Volunteer Survey Results
Q - Did you make a difference by volunteering today? A - Yes, 98.7%
Q - Was participation a good use of your time? A - Yes, 99.1%
Q - Was today's project well managed? A - Yes, 97.7%
Some clients include: Raytheon, Salesforce, Hyundai, Sherwin-Williams, Nike, Cisco Systems, GE, Disney, Merck, Apple, The Home Depot, Verizon, Microsoft, Bayer, Bank of America, HP, Best Buy, Pfizer, Walmart, Rust-Oleum, JetBlue, Rockwell-Collins, Marriott, KPMG, LexisNexis, Hilton, Mitsubishi, Chrysler, National Basketball Association (NBA), Wells Fargo, HSBC, Target, Eaton, Olive Garden, GlaxoSmithKline, Baxter, Textron, Applied Biosystems, Golf Channel, Abbott, Unilever, McKesson, AT&T, Sun Trust, Novo Nordisk, CNL, Wyndham, HD Supply, HSBC, Allergan, Altria, United HealthCare, C.R. BARD, Lumenis, Walgreens, International Franchise Association and Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization.