Corporate Team Building That Works
Hands On Orlando is a professional event planning and project management company. As a 501(c)3 non-profit charity, HOO has planned, managed and led over 6000 corporate teamwork and community-based volunteer projects, since 1999.
Our work has also supported over 300 Central Florida area charities and more than 200,000 people who have volunteered on our managed projects.
Your project identification, planning, implementation headaches and worries are OVER! Hands On Orlando plans every detail, down to the last paintbrush.
Call 407.740.8652 for more information.
Date, Time & Place Options
- Your project can occur in-the-community, at a non-profit organization or insides your workplace, hotel or meeting place.
The Business Case
After doing this work for more than 18 years, we understand that corporate engagement typically involves more than philanthropy. It is primarily an HR focused activity. And many companies also connect it to marketing, community and public relations.
Here is a short list of options.
- Build a park or special playground. (Promote play and excercise options for children and adults with disabilities.)
- Pack food, hygiene or back to school kits. (Help hungry children, families, veterans or seniors.)
- Assemble bikes. (Make life happier, improve motor-skills and transportation options for at-risk children and teenagers.)
- Paint. (Make places like shelters, schools, adult daycare centers and the homes of veterans or low-income seniors better.)
- Construct elevated garden boxes and benches. (Improve homeless shelters, schools, nursing homes.)
- Landscaping and environmental activities. (Enhance land used by charities and the general public.)
- Create or assemble items that dramatically enhance lives. (Financial literacy, promote critical thinking, STEM, etc.)
Project Cost is Based upon Various Factors.
- Number of employees involved in your project
- Project duration (hours)
- Project supplies needed
- Food (if applicable)
- Hands On Orlando project planning and on-site management
Q - Did you make a difference by volunteering today? A - Yes, 98.7%
Q - Was participation a good use of your time? A - Yes, 99.1%
Q - Was today's project well managed? A - Yes, 97.7%
Some clients include: Raytheon, Sherwin-Williams, Salesforce, Nike, Cisco Systems, GE, Disney, Merck, Apple, The Home Depot, Verizon, Microsoft, Bayer, Bank of America, HP, Best Buy, Pfizer, Walmart, JetBlue, Rockwell-Collins, Marriott, KPMG, LexisNexis, Hilton, Mitsubishi, Chrysler, National Basketball Association, Wells Fargo, HSBC, Target, Eaton, Olive Garden, GlaxoSmithKline, Baxter, Textron, Applied Biosystems, Golf Channel, Abbott, Unilever, McKesson, AT&T, Sun Trust, Novo Nordisk, CNL, Wyndham, HD Supply, HSBC, Allergan, Altria, United HealthCare, C.R. BARD, Lumenis, Walgreens, International Franchise Association and Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals.
Hands On Orlando is a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization.