Create Teams / Manage Teams / Project Attendance
Hands On Orlando allows families and community groups to sign up multiple people to a project.
Companies should contact Hands On Orlando, at 407.740.8652 for a project proposal.
Create a Team
- Click, "Create A New Team."
- Complete the form. Enter first and last name and unique e-mail of each member. (If under age 14, enter phone number instead of e-mail.)
- Click: "Create Team."
If attendance is below 85% a team may be deleted. This limits harm to Hands On Orlando and charities it helps.
Sign Up Team Members to a Project
- Go to the specific project.
- Confirm that enough volunteers spaces are available.
- Click, "Sign up with a team" link. Your account profile will open. Select your team.
- Highlight members who you guarantee will attend!
Waiver of Liability
Questions? Call 407.740.8652.