It costs Hands On Orlando money to serve people who volunteer on projects that benefit third-party organizations. Please consider helping HOO with a donation of $25, $50, $100, or whatever amount works for you.
Why Help HOO?
- Hands On Orlando has helped hundreds of thousands of people.
- We have served over 200,000 people who have volunteered. No projects benefit HOO.
- Recipient non-profit organizations get important work done at no cost.
- Charities can receive grants based upon how many volunteers/hours worked.
- Hands On Orlando has helped over 300 community organizations, since 1999.
Let's Get Creative
Donate stocks, bonds, real estate and life insurance directly to Hands On Orlando or to our endowment fund at the Community Foundation of Central Florida. Throw a fundraising party. Ask your friends and family to make contributions.
Hands On Orlando is a Federally Tax-Exempt, 501(c)3 Charity.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. Our EIN number is 59-3660188.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.