Give as Good as You Get!
Your monetary donations keep Hands On Orlando going. Consider giving us $5, $10, $25, $100 or more. It costs Hands On Orlando money to support volunteers and to identify, plan, manage and lead projects. These projects don't even help HOO! Our work helps third-party charities and people who want to get hands-on.
Truth Told...We Do More Good!
- We empower you to become a problem solver while you learn about community issues.
- Our work helps thousands of children and adults who need help.
- We save non-profit agencies money by tackling important jobs. We enhance their services. Some charities actually receive grant money based upon how many volunteers we provide and how many hours we work!
- Many volunteers we serve donate additional time and money directly to organizations they helped as a result of our projects.
- Non-profit agencies we assist become better known by more caring people.
No other charity in Central Florida is as giving and selfless! Hands On Orlando has helped over 300 community organizations and made it possible for more than 200,000 people to volunteer, since 1999!
Let's Get Creative
Throw a fundraising party. Ask your friends and family to make contributions. Donate stocks, bonds, real estate and life insurance to Hands On Orlando. We'll extend your legacy!
Hands On Orlando is a Federally Tax-Exempt, 501(c)3 Charity.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. Our EIN number is 59-3660188.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH11182) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.