Sign up for our projects by first creating a free user account. Click here.
- Sign up and attend projects
- Join project waiting lists and remove yourself from projects
- Create and manage public or private teams or join public teams
- List your availability, skills and interests
- See how many hours you have volunteered
Age of Participation
To get involved you need to be at least three (3) years old (age varies by project). To obtain a member account you must be at 14 years of age.
(If you are under age 14, an adult must create and add you to their volunteer team. Call Hands On Orlando at 407.740.8652 if you have questions.)
If you need a letter proving that you volunteered, ask the agency you helped. It was the beneficiary.You can download our Volunteer Hours Verification Form and present it to our Project Leader for their signature, at the conclusion of each project.
Want to help Hands On Orlando?
Monetary donations enable us to serve more volunteers like you.
As a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization, Hands On Orlando is 100% funded by contributions from volunteers, companies and groups.