Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:14+
Helping Hands - Hands On Orlando
You are needed to help sort through a wide variety of food and clothing donations that will be used to help needy children and families.
We will sort through tons of donated items and help hundreds of people.
Come out and meet other like-minded people as we work together to improve our community.
No special skills are required. Just bring your smile and desire to make a difference.
Volunteers should wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.
Be sure to bring along a completed VIP (waiver of liability) form to this project. It is required.
This rain or shine project is open to children, adults, families and community groups.
- Street addresses of projects are e-mailed after you sign up.
- Projects start and end on time.
- Projects occur rain or shine!
- Arrive five minutes early with your completed VIP form.
- If you are unable to attend, remove yourself from the project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: