Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Trailblazers - Hands On Orlando
Let's Celebrate Family Volunteer Day 2018!
You are needed to help Proimrose Center, a charity that helps adults with developmental challenges, in Orlando.
Together we will help with landscape at its STEM Park, sand benches, campus beautification and cleaning. Sound like fun?
Approximately 250 adults come to the Center on weekdays. This project will help men and women with disabilities reach their potentiual.
Wear comfortable clothing that you won't mind getting dirty and closed toe shoes.
Hands On Orlando will provide all project tools and supplies.
HOO will also provide drinks, gloves, sunscreen and bug spray.
Just bring your smile and desire to make a difference.
Be sure to bring along a completed VIP (waiver of liability) form (download) to this project.
This project is open to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Street addresses of projects are e-mailed after you sign up.
- Projects start and end on time and occur rain or shine!
- Arrive five minutes early with your completed VIP form.
- If you are unable to attend, remove yourself from the project.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: